Teknik Office - Cafe Chair Collection
The Ant chair is a classic of modern chair design. It was designed in 1952 by Arne Jacobsen for use in the canteen of the Danish pharmaceutical firm Novo Nordisk.
The Ant ("Myren" in Danish) was named for its approximate similarity to the outline of an ant with its head raised.
The chair was designed to be light, stable, easy to stack up, and to minimise tangling the user's feet.
The original model had three plastic legs and a seat made from form-moulded laminated veneer.
The chair has since proved very popular and the legs were replaced by tubular steel, and a version with four legs was also made.
- RETRO Style Bistro Chair Collection on Chrome legs and a Moulded Natural Plywood Seat.
- SAVE MONEY. Available in a Set of 4.
- Seat height 46cms.
- Comfortable and strong. Suitable for Commercial Use.
- Light CONTEMPORARY look gives an elegant touch to any Kitchen, Office or Living Room.
- Easy Assembly.
- Clean easy with a Polished Finish.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee.Teknik Office complies with British Standards for Strength & Stability.
- FREE HOME DELIVERY.