Julian Bowen - Keeler Chair Collection
The Ant chair is a classic of modern chair design. It was designed in 1952 by Arne Jacobsen for use in the canteen of the Danish pharmaceutical firm Novo Nordisk.
The Ant ("Myren" in Danish) was named for its approximate similarity to the outline of an ant with its head raised.
The chair was designed to be light, stable, easy to stack up, and to minimise tangling the user's feet.
The original model had three plastic legs and a seat made from form-moulded laminated veneer.
The chair has since proved very popular and the legs were replaced by tubular steel, and a version with four legs was also made.
- Stylish RETRO Collection on Chrome legs and a Moulded Plywood Seat.
- SAVE MONEY. Available in Sets of 4 or 6.
- Comfortable and strong.
- Stunning Occasional or Dining Chair.
- Light CONTEMPORARY look gives an elegant touch to any Kitchen or Living Room.
- Supplied disassembled for ease of transport, but is easy to assemble.
- Clean easy & stackable.
- Choice Black or White. CAN MIX COLOURS - CALL THE SERVICE TEAM.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- FREE HOME DELIVERY.