Febland - Modern Large Bevelled Mirror
During the Middle Ages, decorative mirrored furniture first became popular in Italy especially in Venice, and then spread to England and France, Versailles being a perfect example. With the decadent 30's Art Deco style influenced all areas of design, including interior decoration. At its best, representing elegance, glamour, functionality and modernity. In the 1950’s, mirrored furniture became increasingly popular when celebrities like Marilyn Monroe began publicizing their use of the furniture in their homes.
Mirrors are used also in some schools of Feng Shui, an ancient Chinese practice of placement and arrangement of space, to achieve harmony with the environment. You can use it in any room in your home, from cabinets, sideboards, lampstands in your Living Room to matching bedsides and wardrobes in your Bedroom. Using this furniture to decorate can help bring elegance and sophistication to the plainest room, and add dramatic flair to any home.
- Vintage Art Deco Chic in Clear Mirrored Glass.
- Large Mirror Dimensions: 95 x 4 x 75cms.
- Ideal for the Hallway, Bedroom, Lounge & Dining Room, looks fantastic in any Interior.
- Unique Bevelled Frame Panels.
- Boxed & Fully Assembed.
- Fittings & Fixtures allow either Landscape or Portrait Positions.
- 1 Year Warranty from Febland who supply a luxurious quality product at an affordable price.
- FREE HOME DELIVERY. We offer a 1 Person Delivery. These items can be heavy, so some assistance with the Driver will be required.