Leeco - Lloyd Loom Mayfair Leather Wing Chair Collection
Lloyd Loom was invented in 1907 by Marshall Burns Lloyd and after over a century Lloyd Loom furniture is still enjoyed and appreciated by discerning followers and fans from all over the world.
With the heritage and tradition that is rightly associated with Lloyd Loom furniture, Leeco Lifestyle is proud to present a comprehensive collection that carries forward classic ideas and modern designs that not only bring a fresh look to Lloyd Loom but also pays tribute to the legacy that has been laid over many years.
We only use the finest Authentic Lloyd Loom material that is still manufactured the same way as it was back in 1907. Specialist looms weave twisted Kraft Paper together with steel wire wrapped in Kraft Paper to ensure a fine and tight weave that so famously characterises Lloyd Loom. Together with selected Italian Leathers and Fine Fabrics from all over the world we combine these superior elements with Lloyd Loom to create beautiful pieces of furniture that will be appreciated for generations to come.
- The Small Wing Chair has a Leather Seat Cushion and is finished in a choice of 3 Weave Colours, Tobacco, Stone and Natural. Add your own favourite pillows. Upholstered in the beautiful Italian Semi - Aniline Hide. Available in 3 colours.
- Notice the Brass Caps finishing the graceful legs.
- Matching Storage Footstool with Leather Top Cushion.
- Metal sprung seat bases on selected models throughout the range.
- All Hand Crafted Furniture.
- A matching Paddington Round Side Table has the Traditional 5mm Tempered Bronze Glass Top. Underneath shelf for your cakes or flowers. Notice the Brass Caps on the legs.
- In line with Government Legislation all fillings and fabrics comply with the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire(Safety) Regulations 1988.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- FREE HOME DELIVERY.
- Hand Made to Order.